Monday, August 13, 2007

The Second Podcast is out!!

Alright the second podcast is out, I feel a sense of . . . well . . . , shame, really. We've decided that it isn't worth jumping the shark, too much work when you think about it, we decided that we aren't bothering to even get on the shark, as a matter of fact we aren't even getting in the water. You'll find us at the cabana on the beach sipping on a tall cold drink.

This episode. . . spy squirrels (or spice girls if you can't understand Eric), Senior citizen sex, and the elephant ballet. . . . Oh and our Balls of Steel!!

Mature audiences only.

I'd say enjoy, but that would be asking too much.

3 comments:

The Disabled Geek said...

what kind of fucked up bullshit is this. Is this fit for human comsumption. I think so. Not a single podcast can waste my time like Brad and Eric's complete waste of time. I think they are the masters. The ones we should all be bowing down to. And of cource they both have balls of Steel. I just hope they don't share there balls of steal. Well I hope it will be a great podcast. I will listen to it tonight or tomorrow. Keep up the good work. Semaj Out

Unknown said...

This podcast brings you absolutely nothing but the favorite subject of all men...their balls of steel. :) Good job guys!

The Answer Man said...

You loosers! It's webcast, not podcast. Bunch a nub l00s0rrs. lrn2w3bcastkthxbai